This article will explain how to import a budget from one file to another. A Full or Quick budget can be imported from any Agrimaster file following the below steps.
Importing a Budget
- From the Home Page click on Budget
- Click on the Full Budget Or Quick Budget
- Click on Import Budget
- in the Import a budget from another file screen, click on Select source drive and folder.
- Ensure the Work directory is selected by clicking on it, Click the green tick to continue
- To change directories double click C:\ and then double click to open folders until you find the correct directory.
- Select the File Name you wish to import the budget from by clicking on it.
- Any Budgets associated with that file will be listed in the box below Select the one you wish to import by clicking on it. Click on the code handling option you wish to use:
- Use Budget Alternate Codes: This option takes some preparation and is recommended if regular imports are made from the same file and the two code lists are different. Eg. You are importing the quick budget produced by your consultant using his/her code list. You will be asked to select a code from the list if an alternate code can not be found.
- Use Matching Code Name If Any: This is the default and should be used if the code list from the source and destination files are the same or similar. Eg. You are importing the quick budget produced by your consultant using your code list. You will be asked to select a code from the list if a matching code can not be found.
- Select Destination Code During Import: This option is not recommended as it is the most time-consuming. Every time a code not encountered before this import is imported you will be asked to select a code from the list.