The Agrimaster Cashbook simplifies keeping track of the money spent by automating the tracking of taxes and helping your group costs.
Improve how you manage the costs in your business by entering the enterprise and allocation for purchases. For example, the enterprise separates the purchases for cattle from cropping. You can use allocations to track costs for a specific piece of equipment, type of item or type of service.
- Click the Home Page.
- Click on Cashbook.
- Click on Transactions.
- Click on Add New to go to the Enter Cashbook Transactions window.
- Under Add New:
- Format: Choose the tax calculation format. Most payments will be recorded as POST GST transaction (calculates GST) and supplier not registered for GST (no GST will be recorded).
- Bank Account: Choose the bank account that the payment was made from.
- Reference: Optional - For information such as a cheque number.
- Date: Enter the date of the payment.
- Name: Name of the supplier or person receiving payment.
- Type the payment detail for each item on the receipt or tax invoice. Press the Tab key to move through the boxes.
- Code: Choose the code matching the purpose of payment or purchase (examples, repairs-plant/mach or water repairs).
- Enterprise: Optional - Type the income-earning activity (examples, cattle or cropping).
- Allocation: Optional - Type the item that is part of the selected Enterprise (example, tractor 3, front end loader).
- Quantity: Type number of units, measure or volume, as required. Litres must be entered if you are claiming the fuel tax rebate.
- Type of Quantity: Use with quantity number to describe the type of quantity
(examples, metre, GL, tonne, kg).
- Description: Type summary information about the item(s) on this line.
- Amount: Enter the cost including GST.
- Optional, press the Enter key or click on the next blank row. Repeat step 5 to record additional rows of detail (rows are referred to as transaction splits).
- Compare the Total GST to the GST listed on the supplier’s tax invoice.
- If the Total GST and Transaction Total match the tax invoice or receipt, click on the green tick to save or press F10.
If the Total GST and Transaction Total do not match the tax invoice, see GST Not Calculating Correctly.