To compare the actuals in the cash book to the figures in the chosen forecasted budget, you will first need to save the budget as current. To do this:
- From the Home Page, click Budget
- Choose Full Budget or Quick Budget
- Open your Full Budget or Quick Budget
- Choose a budget from the list by clicking on it, the screen is similar in Full and Quick budgets:
If you are using a Quick Budget you will see this screen
If you are using a Full Budget you will see this screen
- The Budget window opens. Click Current Budget
- You will now see the Current Budgets window. From the First Month drop-down list, choose the first month of the Budget that you wish to do comparison with (this should be the same as the first month of the budget unless the budget is for more than one year)
- Type in the name you want to give your budget if you want something different to the default name Agrimaster gives it
- Click on the Save Current Budget
- To close the current budget window, click the or press the Escape (Esc) key to close the screen. Click the black X again to exit from the main budget window.
Saving your budget as current will only need to be performed again if you make any changes to the selected budget
Please note: If you have a multiple year budget, you must save each year as a separate current budget.