At times, after reviewing your budgets, you may want to adjust it. Depending on whether your budget is a Quick Budget or a Full Budget, the method is different.
To adjust a Quick Budget:
- Open your working Quick Budget (with the imported actuals). Read more to create a working Quick Budget
- Click the CB Lock checkbox to unlock the cash book data
- Click the relevant code
- Click in the cell under the required month to adjust the budget figures
There are two ways to adjust a Full Budget, both of which are outlined below:
Adjust using direct entry
- Open your working Full Budget (with the imported actuals). Read more to create a working Full Budget
- Click to unlock the cash book – the lock will change to green to indicate it is now unlocked
- Find the code you wish to adjust, and add the adjustment as a direct entry into the budget
Adjust by changing the full budget worksheets
- Copy the worksheets you wish to adjust
- Make changes as needed
- Attach the copied worksheets to the working budget
Refer to the following full budget training videos for further assistance updating your full budget worksheets.