This video will explain how to adjust your budgets after reviewing it. Depending on whether your budget is a Quick Budget or a Full Budget, the method is different.
- To adjust a Quick Budget.
- To adjust a Full Budget.
To Adjust A Quick Budgets
- Open your working Quick Budget (with the imported actuals). Read more to create a working Quick Budget.
- Click the CB Lock checkbox to unlock the cashbook data.
- Click the relevant code.
- Click in the cell under the required month to adjust the budget figures.
To Adjust A Full Budgets
There are two ways to adjust a Full Budget, both of which are outlined below:
Adjust Using Direct Entry
- Open your working Full Budget (with the imported actuals). Read more to create a working Full Budget.
- Click the red lock icon to unlock the cashbook – the lock will change to green to indicate it is now unlocked.
- Find the code you wish to adjust, and add the adjustment as a direct entry into the budget.
Adjust By Changing The Full Budget Worksheets
- Copy the worksheets you wish to adjust.
- Make changes as needed.
- Attach the copied worksheets to the working budget.
Refer to the following Full Budget training videos for further assistance updating your Full Budget worksheets.