When loading Agrimaster, the below error message is displayed:
An error occurred while changing a setting. Your settings have all been returned to the default values followed by 75 Path/File access error while saving defaults.
To fix this issue, run the program as Administrator.
Run as Administrator from the program folder
- Close Agrimaster
- Navigate to the Agrimaster program folder. E.g.
- C:\Program Files(x86)\Agrimaster or
- C:\Program Files\Agrimaster
- Right-click the program icon (the AGW.exe file), then select Properties
- On the Compatibility tab, select the Run this program as an administrator option. If you see a User Account Control prompt, accept it. The program can be run using the Agrimaster 6 desktop shortcut, as usual.
If this still does not resolve your issue, please contact our Customer Service Team.