When loading Agrimaster, the following error message is displayed:
Your Agrimaster data files are about to be moved to a location compatible with Windows Vista onwards (eg. Windows 7).
It is advisable that you backup the Agrimaster folders before you continue.
Click 'OK' to move files automatically.
Click 'Cancel' to exit so you can backup these folders manually.
If you have previously chosen 'OK' and you get this message again, there are still some files that could not be moved automatically.
Contact Agrimaster Support on 1300 786 516 if you reqiure further assistance.
The following error occurred in MoveApplicationFile: 70 - Permission denied
Please contact Agrimaster Support on 1300 786 516 if you are unsure what the error refers to.
To fix this issue, run the program as Administrator. You need to Run as Administrator from the program folder
Run as Administrator from the program folder
- Close Agrimaster
- Navigate to the Agrimaster program folder. E.g.
- C:\Program Files(x86)\Agrimaster or
- C:\Program Files\Agrimaster
- Right-click the program icon (the AGW.exe file), then select Properties
- On the Compatibility tab, select the Run this program as an administrator option. If you see a User Account Control prompt, accept it. The program can be run using the Agrimaster 6 desktop shortcut, as usual.
- If this still does not resolve your issue, please contact our Customer Service Team.