The audit history, also known as the audit trail in Agrimaster, records the date and times of the following events:
- All deletions of data.
- Additions & edits of data into closed months.
- The file being backed up or restored.
- Tax periods being closed or opened.
- Cashbook months being closed & reopened.
- Records being edited, added or deleted.
- Changes of GST status (Cash to accruals).
- Alterations to code names, bank account names.
- Changes of GST category.
- Shortening the cashbook.
- Rename file.
- Creation of the file.
- Changes to Fuel tax entities.
The audit history may be useful for tracking discrepancies in a file and is particularly useful for accountants when trying to find issues in the clients’ data when preparing their BAS or end of year tax.
Accessing Audit History
- At the Home Page, click Cashbook.
- Click Report.
- Click Accounting Reports.
- While on the Accounting Reports screen, hold down Shift then ALT and then F12 keys on your keyboard (you should have all three keys held down).
- The Audit History screen will be displayed.
Viewing Audit History
- You can use the Show only option to look at the type of events.
- Or if you know the record number of the record you are interested in finding out more about, you can enter a record number in Record to show.