This article will outline how to import receipts/invoices into Dext Prepare.
Dext Prepare needs to be setup in Agrimaster before the feature can be used. If you have not set it up, please see this article.
To Import Into Dext Prepare
- Click Cashbook.
- Click Transactions.
- Click Import Invoice.
- Under Select Company, select Receipt Bank from the list then click Import and Create Transactions.
- The Select File screen will be displayed. Under Files, select the name of the file that contains the saved invoices (receipts) imported from Receipt Bank. Click the green tick to import.
- Click Yes to confirm the import.
- Click OK to continue.
- The Edit Cashbook Transaction screen will be displayed. Edit the transaction(s) to the correct Codes, Enterprise, Allocation and Description as needed.
- Click the green tick to save the transaction.
- If there are more entries you will now need to edit these. Continue until you have edited them all.
- Click the black cross to finish.