These instructions are only valid for Agrimaster versions up to and including 6.3.54
Restore a file backed up to m:drive onto another computer. Or use it to recover your data if you make a mistake or lose your data.
- From the Home Page, click File
- Click Backup Restore
- Click Restore from m:drive
- The logon window will open. Enter your password. Alternatively, if you want to software to store and remember your password, click the Remember Password checkbox – next time you log on, you do not need to enter your password
- The Restore from m:drive for user window will open listing all the available files' backup copies
- Click the beside the required file (or double-click the file name) to display all available
- Click the file required to be restored
- Click the green tick to restore the file
- If an existing file with the same name exists, you will need to confirm the file replacement
- Click the green tick to replace the existing file
- When the file has been restored, click Ok to continue. The file will automatically be restored to the Agrimaster work folder
- Click the black cross to return to the Agrimaster Home Page.