When you print or preview reports in Agrimaster, a watermark of your company name will be shown across the report and in the footer of each page. This is to help you identify the file in use.
This is an example of the watermark
This is an example of the footer
If your Agrimaster registration is incomplete, missing or not working correctly, you may see a watermark of the word Demonstration instead of your registered company details. This can be easily removed.
To remove a Demonstration Watermark:
- From the Home Page, click Setup & Tools
- Click Registration
- Click Software Registration
- The Agrimaster Registration window will appear. It should show your company details
- If these details are blank:
- Complete the fields as shown on your Agrimaster registration form
- Click the green tick
- If you are prompted to Print the form, please Print to PDF (or Print and Scan it) and email it to Support
- Repeat from Step 1 and check the information is still If not, please contact support as your registration files are not working correctly and need to be replaced. Otherwise continue
- If the details have been retained:
- You should be able to click the button with a pair of green and orange keys at the bottom of the page. If these keys are greyed out (inactive), please contact support as your registration files are not working correctly and need to be replaced. Otherwise continue
- If you can click the orange & green keys button, check that the details on the subsequent window are the same as those shown on the previous registration page
- At the Agrimaster Entity Licence Registration window
- If the page is blank, please contact support as your registration files are not working correctly and need to be replaced. Otherwise continue
- If the page is filled in, check that the boxes are ticked as shown above.
Please Note: If you have more than one company file and Demonstration is showing on a secondary company file, click here for information on Licencing an Entity.
- Once you have completed the above steps, preview or print any report in Agrimaster and check that the watermark on the body of the report shows your company name and the footer shows your correct company details. If it is still showing Demonstration, please contact support for assistance in resolving the issue.
Please Note: Should you see either an old company name or the details of your accountant or consultant, (this could have occurred because the consultant accessed your file after the Watermark feature was introduced but prior to yourself or, if they created your file), please contact us to have the incorrect details removed from your file.