The Agrimaster Cash Book simplifies keeping track of the money received by automating the tracking of taxes and helping you group costs.
Improve how you track the income in your business by entering the Enterprise (cost and revenue centre) for all income. For example, the Enterprise separates the income for cattle from cropping.
When applicable, you can use Allocations to track income for type of items or type of service. Allocations could be used to track the income earned for a type of cattle (e.g calves).
You should only use a transaction to record income that has not originated from an invoice you have sent out.
Examples of income you might enter as a transaction might be medical rebates, personal income or insurance claim recoveries or rebates.
If you have received income from an RCTI, click here for specific instructions on how to enter this income.
- Click the Home Page button
- Click on Cash Book
- Click on Transactions
- The Transactions window displays. Click on Add New
- The Enter Cashbook Transactions window displays
Under the Add New section:
- Format : Choose the tax calculation format. Most income will be recorded as:POST GST transaction (calculates GST)
- Bank Account: Choose the bank account that the payment was made into
- Reference : Optional, for information such as a receipt number
- Date : Enter the date of the receipt
- Name : Name of the person who has paid you
- Type the payment detail for each item on the receipt in Enter Cashbook Transactions Press the Tab key to move through the boxes
- Code: Choose the code matching the source of income
- Enterprise: Optional, type the income earning activity (examples, Cattle or Cropping)
- Allocation: Optional, type the item that is part of the selected Enterprise (example, Tractor 3, Front End Loader)
- Quantity: Type number of units, measure or volume, as required. Litres must be entered if you are claiming the fuel tax rebate.
- (Type of Quantity): Use with quantity number to describe the type of quantity (examples, Metre, GL, Tonne, kg)
- Description: Type summary information about the item(s) on this line
- Amount: Enter the cost including GST
- Optional, press the Enter key or click on the next blank row
Repeat Step 5 to record additional rows of detail (rows are referred to as “transaction splits”)
- Compare the Total GST to the GST listed on the paperwork if provided
- If the Total GST and Transaction Total match the receipt, click on the green tick to save or press F10
- If the Total GST and Transaction Total do not match the receipt,
see GST Not Calculating Correctly.